Contemporary House Plan with Master Deck
About This Plan
- Grand two-story windows rise up in the sunken living room of this intriguing Contemporary house plan.
- From the dining room, you have views of the kitchen with its big island and the large deck in back.
- A walk-in pantry closes off with space-saving pocket doors.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor where they share a spacious five piece bathroom.
- The master suite has the bonus of a private deck that faces the front of the home and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,666 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 844 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 844 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 282 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss