Contemporary House Plan with Media Room
About This Plan
- Split garages with a center foyer present a balanced facade to this Contemporary house plan.
- On the ground level, the media room gets a wet bar for entertaining and sliding glass doors to the rear patio.
- Finish the optional guest suite to add more space.
- The main floor is high up and has a gorgeous two story foyer with open railing plus an angled wall in the great room.
- The master bedroom also has angled walls.
- Open space in back combines the kitchen, dining area and large great room.
- The large deck out back has plenty of room for table and chairs.
- A ladder in bedrooms 1 and 2 lead up to play lofts.
- Related plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 737018LVL (2,048 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,652 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 446 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss