Contemporary House Plan with Outdoor Living Room
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines add excitement and a contemporary flair to this Northwest house plan that fits well on a narrow lot.
- From the wide foyer you can see straight back into the L-shaped family living area.
- With its open layout, this area lets everyone be in the same space while cooking, eating or watching TV.
- The large covered outdoor living area is reached through two sets of sliding glass doors.
- Practical features include a family foyer, big walk-in coat closet and an equal-size walk-in pantry.
- All three bedrooms are upstairs along with a handy laundry room and a big bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get a finished lower level with house plan 23685JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,682 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss