Contemporary House Plan with Second Floor Deck
About This Plan
- A roof deck over the garage distinguishes this compelling Contemporary house plan.
- Walls of glass rise over the stairwell, flooding the house with light.
- With its beautiful open floor plan, the first floor feels even larger than it is.
- Between the island and the back wall of the kitchen, you'll have lots of counter space and storage.
- Sliding glass doors near the dining area lead out to the back yard.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor share a large hall bathroom and there's even a desk area tucked away by the stairs.
- Step outside to the private second floor deck, protected from the wind with glass panels.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 996 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 996 sq. ft.
- Deck: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss