Contemporary House Plan with Sunken Foyer
About This Plan
- A combination of flat and shed roofs give a contemporary look to this Modern house plan.
- The sunken foyer is just two steps away from the main living area.
- Once past the study, the living area opens up into a huge great room that combines kitchen, dining and living space.
- Built-ins flank each side of the big fireplace that warms the whole area.
- Upstairs, the large master suite faces front with the two family bedrooms in back.
- The laundry closet serves all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 996 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,003 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 369 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available