Contemporary House Plan with Tech Area
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this Contemporary house plan is only 30' wide.
- With modernistic styling and a slanted roof, the home is a real stand-out.
- A quiet den sits at the front of the house and the main living area is in back with a big, open layout.
- The walk-through pantry has entrances from the kitchen and the mud room.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor near the spacious bonus room with a built-in tech desk and a fireplace.
- There's even a second floor laundry room, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- Each bedroom has a walk-in closet and both bathrooms have two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,387 sq. ft.
- Entry: 20 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 835 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss