Contemporary House Plan with Two-story Great Room and Built-in Grill
About This Plan
- A simple palette of materials creates the fresh exterior of this contemporary house plan, while inside, an oversized sliding door consumes the rear wall and marries the great room with the outdoor living area.
- Enjoy cooking in this gourmet kitchen, which features an island, large range, and walk-in pantry tucked beneath the stairwell.
- A quiet study neighbors a full bath just off the foyer, and the 2-car garage enters into a mudroom with a coat closet.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet, and discover two walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bathroom.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the great room below and includes a forward-facing balcony. Bedroom suites 2 and 3 sit on either side of the loft.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,079 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 370 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 107 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 95 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 8"
- Depth: 77' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss