Contemporary House Plan with Upstairs and Downstairs Outdoor Space
About This Plan
- This awesome Contemporary house plan offers outdoor living space on two floors.
- Sweeping views greet you at the foyer where the huge open floor plan is a delight to see.
- A wall of folding glass doors in the great room gives you clear views of the downstairs outdoor living space with its fireplace and summer kitchen for grilling and entertaining.
- In the upscale kitchen, a large island seats four people easily and adds extra counter space.
- The large master suite boasts two walk-in closets and a bathroom with a wet area that combines the shower and stand-alone bath tub.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator to the upper level where the enormous rec room opens to the second floor covered balcony.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,691 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,677 sq. ft.
- Entry: 129 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 516 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 828 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 79' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss