Contemporary House Plan with Vaulted Den
About This Plan
- Beautiful shed roof lines give this Northwest house plan a contemporary touch.
- Both the foyer and the den are vaulted with ceilings that soar upwards.
- In the back of the home, the main living area is one huge open space, giving you terrific sightlines.
- Space-saving pocket doors are used in the pantry and in the master bedroom suite.
- Step out to the covered outdoor living area through sliding glass doors.
- On the second floor, let the kids play in the big bonus room or turn it into a media center.
- The second floor laundry room serves all three bedrooms.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss