Contemporary House Plan with with Third-Level Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Large fiber cement panels, horizontal siding, and stone accents compliment one another on the exterior of this contemporary house plan.
- An open layout provides a comfortable space for everyday living and combines the great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook. Oversized windows allow abundant natural light to permeate the space, and two doors on either side of the fireplace lead to a covered porch.
- A butler's pantry connects the dining room to the kitchen, and sits across from a spacious walk-in pantry for additional storage.
- Guests will delight in the privately situated main-level bedroom, which includes a full bathroom.
- Upstairs, french doors lead to a spacious master bedroom with a corner fireplace, which neighbors a laundry room for ease of use. The lavish ensuite includes dual vanities, a custom shower and freestanding tub, and a sizable walk-in closet.
- Three additional bedrooms each have their own full bath.
- A third level bonus room - included in the total living area figures - has a wet bar and provides the homeowner with the utmost flexibility.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,926 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 6
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 534 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Third Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss