About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines and tall vertical windows boost the contemporary appeal of this house plan.
- The wide open floor plan gives you wonderful sightlines too.
- Three sets of double doors across the back open up to your outdoor space where you have a choice of covered or uncovered decks.
- There are four bedrooms on the second floor including the master suite.
- The fifth bedroom is on the finished lower level with a bathroom close by.
NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,394 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss