Contemporary Mid Century Modern Home Plan with 11' Deep Rear Patio
About This Plan
- At just over 2,258 square feet, this Contemporary Mid Century Modern home plan presents a blend of stucco and horizontal siding, topped by a low-pitched roof.
- The open great room, dining area, and kitchen offer rearward views and access to an 11'-deep rear patio. The kitchen features an oversized refrigerator and freezer, as well as pocket-door access to the pantry.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the other bedrooms for the utmost privacy and offers patio access through sliding doors and access to the laundry room from the attached bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nearly identical in size and share a full bath.
- The double garage leads into a mud hall with the laundry room conveniently located next door.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,258 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 42 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss