Contemporary Modern Prairie-Inspired House Plan
4 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan has Contemporary and Prairie influences that give it a special appeal.
- The big, open layout is a real pleasure to live in, with wonderful views from room to room.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors take you out to the rear covered patio.
- Pocket doors in the kitchen open up to reveal a huge walk-in pantry that even has windows.
- The den at the back of the house could be used as an extra bedroom since it has a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- Upstairs, four big bedrooms are just steps away from the huge bonus room that is included in the square footage of the house.
- Notice the second floor laundry room that has a wonderful walk-in closet and a utility sink for hand-washing.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,465 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,785 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss