Contemporary Mountain House Plan with 4-6 Bedrooms
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Contemporary Mountain house plan delivers up to six bedrooms with a living space that is drenched in natural lighting.
- A coat closet rests in the entryway, next to the main level's full bathroom. The living room, dining area, and kitchen are open to one another with easy access to the balcony.
- Tall ceilings above the living room makes the space feel bigger and brighter, and a kitchen island hosts three seats for casual meals.
- Upstairs, discover three bedrooms and a full bathroom, including the master bedroom.
- Finish the walk-out basement for a total of six bedrooms, and enjoy a second family room that opens to a lower patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 241 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 31 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 862 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss