Contemporary Northwest House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Get everything you need with this contemporary Northwest house plan.
- It comes with an open floor plan, a den, a walk-in pantry, four bedrooms and bonus space.
- An over-sized window at the kitchen sink lets you see into the back yard while cooking.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors get you quickly outside to enjoy the large covered patio.
- On the second floor, a laundry room serves all four bedrooms.
- The huge master suite is complemented by the private bathroom with a stand alone soaking tub and two sinks.
- The master walk-in closet is a dream with lots of hanging space.
- Use the big bonus room (included in the square footage of this home) however you wish.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,247 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available