Contemporary Northwest House Plan Under 4000 Square Feet with Optional Basement Expansion
4.5+ - 5.5+
About This Plan
- Modern exterior elements add to the immense curb appeal provided by this Contemporary Northwest house plan, while oversized windows deliver a light and airy interior.
- Dedicated storage in the garage, combined with spacious service areas, ensure plenty of storage space, while a pool bath and screened deck prioritize outdoor fun.
- The open great room, dining area, and island kitchen brings family and friends together, and a den off the foyer offers a quieter place to relax.
- Four bedroom suites are located upstairs, along with a bonus room (included in the square footage) and laundry. The master suite boasts a charming window seat, 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet with natural light.
- Finish the basement and gain a rec room with a wet bar, exercise space, and two bedrooms; a total of 1,357 square feet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,827 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,054 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss