Contemporary Oasis House Plan with Roof Top Terrace
About This Plan
- A courtyard welcomes guests into a grand foyer with a nearby coat closet. Down the hall, an open floor plan greets you, combining the great room, kitchen, and dining area.
- The chef in the family will appreciate the large prep island, and the walk-in pantry lends plenty of storage space. The shared living space is oriented to take advantage of the covered patio and rearward views.
- French doors off the great room grant access to an office, or fourth bedroom, which includes a half bath.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath, while the rear-facing master suite boasts a tray ceiling and 5-fixture bath with a large walk-in closet.
- The modern flat roof allows for a sprawling, roof top terrace for maximum outdoor enjoyment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,210 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,210 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 296 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 0.25 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss