Contemporary Prairie Ranch Home Plan Under 1700 Sq Ft with 2 Beds
About This Plan
- A broad covered entry with a hipped provides shelter and good looks to this 2-bed contemporary Prairie ranch home plan. Side lights and clerestory windows around the front doors and large windows to the right give the home contemporary appeal.
- Two beds are separate by a bathroom with two vanities on the right side of the home, leaving the rest of the home open concept.
- Two steps up from the foyer, the living room reveals itself. Windows line the back wall giving you great views and natural light.
- The kitchen has a large island with double sink centered on the cooking side and room for 5 on the other side. A large walk-in pantry is hidden by a pocket door.
- Laundry is tucked away in the back right corner. The garage has room for one car and other toys as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,699 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 457 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss