Contemporary Ranch Home Plan with Clapboard and Board and Batten Siding
About This Plan
- This contemporary ranch home plan fits right into your mountain or woodsy lot. It has a standing seam metal roof and a contemporary look and feel to it with a combination of clapboard and board and batten siding.
- Inside, versatile living and dining space with a fireplace in back is under a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen has a roomy island and is open to the dining and living rooms. Sliding doors take you to the outdoor space in back.
- Unfinished basement space gives you room to expand.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 22530DR.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss