Contemporary Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This two bedroom contemporary ranch home plan gives you an open floor plan and an easy-to-build footprint. The design works well as a starter home or for empty nesters with its compact size.
- The dining room separates the kitchen and living rooms with furniture helping divide the space instead of walls.
- Pocket doors close off the main bathroom, saving space.
- The washer and dryer are located in the bathroom for spacing-saving and added convenience.
- Stairs to the basement are located to perfectly insulate the sleeping wing from the main activities.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 22377DR (1,133 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,084 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 4"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss