Contemporary Ranch with Options
About This Plan
- This contemporary ranch house plan uses strong lines and repetitive geometric patterns to make a dramatic statement.
- Beyond the front door, you'll find an open and flowing interior with abundant windows.
- The bedroom wing is separated from the activities area creating a sensible layout.
- This house plan includes an unfinished basement to be developed as desired.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 21971DR (1,146 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 962 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 962 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss