Eastern and Modern Influences
About This Plan
- This Eastern and modern inspired house plan uses strong lines and repetitive geometric patterns to make a dramatic statement.
- Beyond the shoji-style doors, you'll find an open and flowing interior. Abundant windows allow the interior to borrow from the landscape views to naturally extend the living space.
- The bedroom wing is separated from the activities area creating a serene layout. The master bedroom is adorned with subtle windows and his and hers closets. A generous bathroom includes a separate 5' x 3' shower and laundry area.
- This house plan includes an unfinished basement to be developed as desired.
- Related Plan: For a smaller version, see house plan 21972DR (962 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery