Contemporary Ranch with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A bold covered entry with three sturdy supports graces the front of this one-story house plan with split bedroom layout.
- French doors open to the family room and gives you views straight through to the sliding glass wall that opens to the lanai in back.
- The master suite is located on its own on the left and has outdoor access. Three more beds line the other side of the home.
- A living room is on one side of the foyer and an open dining room on the right.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82260KA and 82262KA,
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss