Contemporary Ranch with Two Separate Garages
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This contemporary ranch home plan has a beautiful exterior with a blend of board and batten siding, white painted brick, and wood accents. A front covered porch greets guests into the home.
- Just inside the entry, you'll notice the wide-open floor plan. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. A large sliding glass door leads from the great room to the rear covered porch. The kitchen includes a large island with a snack bar and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite can be found on the left side of the home. The master bathroom includes dual vanities and a wonderful soaking tub. The large walk-in closet has access to the home's large laundry room that includes a folding counter.
- Additional bedrooms can be found on the right side of the home. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet.
- The home features 2 garages, a 2-car courtyard load on the front of the home and a 1-car garage on the right side of the home.
Finished Lower Level Layout Option (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,515 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 385 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 81' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1021 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss