Contemporary Rustic 3 Bed Farmhouse Plan Under 1300 Square Feet
About This Plan
- This 1251 square foot house plan gives you large barn-style living packed into a manageable, small farmhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a nice open main floor.
- Enter through the front and find yourself in a lovely open concept living room/dining room/kitchen layout that allows for tons of natural light to flood the home. We’ve arranged the kitchen in a U shape to maximize counter space while still allowing the kitchen to remain to open to the rest of the main floor. There is also space to arrange bar stools backing up to the dining room. Rounding out the main floor is the one car garage and a small powder room.
- The upper floor is home to all three bedrooms, which have been carefully zoned to maximize privacy. None of the bedrooms share a wall and their doors are thoughtfully spaced. There is a well sized bathroom for the two smaller bedrooms and of course the master suite includes a delightful master bath.
- The master bedroom is front facing and collects tons of natural light thanks to three windows on the front and left side of the home. In the master bath you’ll find two sinks, a private toilet, a large shower, and a generous walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85408MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 524 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 770 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 120 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front