Contemporary Split Level House Plan
About This Plan
- Designed as a starter home or for retirees, this Contemporary house plan is on split levels.
- From the garage level, you are only four steps away from the main floor which is all open concept.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room take you out to a covered deck.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the living room and the dining room.
- The two bedrooms are separated by a four piece washroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,116 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 5"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 308 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss