About This Plan
- Wide eaves and clean, straight lines add a Contemporary touch to this attractive home plan.
- A sunken foyer offers a big coat closet.
- You have only one step up to the main living area where an open rail staircase lets you see into the dining room.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors open to a rear covered balcony where you can enjoy the outdoors.
- The island in the kitchen has an eating bar with room for four seats.
- A walk-in pantry adds convenience.
- Three large bedrooms are up on the second floor including the master suite with its walk-in closet.
- A spacious hall bathroom serves all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 814 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 34' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss