Contemporary Tiny House Plan
About This Plan
- Want to downsize to a permanent Tiny house? This Contemporary tiny house offers a slanted roof and slanted windows plus a second floor deck.
- All the living space sits above the two car garage and at 490 square feet, everything is within easy reach.
- The open layout and vaulted ceiling makes the kitchen and living room feel bigger.
- The roof time deck can be reached through sliding glass doors from the bedroom and the living room.
- Coming in at 28' wide, this design works well on a narrow lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 490 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 490 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under, Detached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss