Contemporary Two-Story House Plan with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A hip roof sits atop horizontal siding, with stone accents, on this two-story charmer.
- The main level primarily consists of the shared living spaces. A den, or guest bedroom, sits to the right of the foyer with access to a full bathroom.
- An open-concept floor plan combines the great room, dining room, and kitchen, allowing the fireplace and surrounding built-ins to be enjoyed throughout the main level. A pocket door leads to the laundry facilities and a large pantry, which is located just inside from the double garage.
- At the top of the stairs, a library with built-in shelves adds character and sits across the master bedroom, which features a tray ceiling and luxurious ensuite with a separate tub and shower, two sinks, a toilet room, and a large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom, and a fourth room upstairs serves as a bonus space, or bedroom, for maximum flexibility.
- Related Plan: Get more living area with house plan 69723AM (3,185 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,548 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,406 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Beam
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 609 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss