Contemporary Two-Story House Plan with Option to Finish Basement
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- With over 4,300 square feet of living space, this Contemporary Two-story house plan is dedicated to outdoor living with its accordion-style doors providing easy access to the screened decks on the main and second levels.
- Enjoy family and friends in the spacious great room or retreat to the den for peace and quiet. The T-shaped kitchen island provides a table for casual meals and a built-in wine display is perfect when entertaining.
- The master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and includes a 5-fixture ensuite with access to the laundry room through the walk-in closet.
- An elevator or staircase guides you upstairs to find a large rec room with a wet bar, a covered deck, and two bedrooms.
- Gain 2,051 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level, adding a bedroom, media room, rec area, and exercise room.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,744 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,589 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,051 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 3.25 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss