Contemporary Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- Decks and porches on this Contemporary house plan encourage you to step outside and enjoy the fresh air.
- With two bedrooms and a home office, the home has a livable layout.
- The L-shaped main living area is on the first floor and it is all open concept with views of the huge porch in back.
- Above it, the second floor has a gorgeous master deck open to the sunshine.
- Homeowners get a fireplace in the master bedroom, a walk-in closet and a large shared bathroom with two sinks.
- The unfinished lower level can be finished to suit your needs if desired.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss