Contemporary Vacation House Plan
About This Plan
- With its red cedar siding and tall slanted roof lines, this Contemporary house plan has an eye-catching exterior.
- Double doors open to the vaulted family room with a big fireplace to gather around.
- The kitchen is combined with an informal eating area to save space.
- A first floor master suite is joined by two more bedrooms on the second floor.
- A second floor family room has an outdoor balcony on one side and an open rail on the other so you can see down into the living room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 693 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss