Contemporary with Laundry Chute
About This Plan
- Contemporary lines are achieved by the use of symmetrical windows and vertical cladding accents in this 3 bedroom master-up house plan.
- The large enclosed foyer gives you clutter-reducing storage with nearly 8 ft of closet space and keeps out the elements.
- The living room is oriented to the front while the back of the house is where you'll find the kitchen with walk-in pantry and dining area. Ample windows and a triple patio door turn the kitchen/dining area into a fabulous al fresco-like space.
- The house plan includes a suggested laundry room/bathroom combination on the main floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom easily fits a king-sized bed with room to spare plus his and hers closets and a desk. Two secondary bedrooms include 6-foot closets. A large family bathroom includes a double vanity, laundry chute and 60"x40" separate shower.
- Related Plan: Get a similar plan with house plan (1,852 sq. ft.).
- Get a matching detached garage with garage plans 22344DR and 22345DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 885 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss