Contemporary with Two-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- Combining Contemporary and Prairie styles, this house plan comes out a winner.
- With lots of transoms and big glass windows the home is a bright and airy place to live in.
- A large air lock entry foyer has extra doors to keep the cold air out in the winter.
- There's a big island in the kitchen and a window above the sink so you can watch the kids play on the rear covered porch.
- A two-story ceiling rises up in the living room section.
- Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and the master suite is on a level of its own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 865 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,025 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 338 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss