Exciting Shingle Style Home with Options
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Filled with interesting features and options, this Shingle style plan has a 33' sightline from the foyer to the back of the home, making it feel enormous.
- Use the room to the left as an open dining room or wall it off for a quiet study.
- Vaulted and beamed ceilings send your eyes upward in appreciation.
- The open layout ensures views from room to lovely room.
- Split bedrooms place the master suite off by itself with a luxurious bath and huge walk-in closet.
- The family bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home with private sinks and walk-in closets.
- If your lot allows, expand the rear covered porch and add an optional outdoor fireplace.
- You can further expand your home by finishing off the bonus room and full bath over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate master suite and kitchen layout with house plans 12275JL and 12262JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,344 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick