Cost-Friendly 3 Bed House Plan with Front Porch
About This Plan
- Take a few steps onto the covered front porch of this lovely 3 bed house plan and you’ll feel at home.
- An open foyer will welcome your guests into the great room, complete with fireplace.
- Comfort and relaxation are a must in the spacious master suite and bath, where the whirlpool tub will call your name after a long day.
- A breakfast room adjoins the kitchen, designed with the chef in mind.
- Two bedrooms and a large bathroom on the upper lever of this home provide plenty of space should company drop in for the night.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,533 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 765 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 35 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick