Cottage with Secret Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Much sought after by owners of narrow lots, this cottage, with its 39 foot facade (including the garage), has an attractive facade of becomes a judicious choice for neighbourhoods where this type of home is influential. Well balanced on the exterior, you'll soon establish it is just as balanced on the inside.
- Passing through the foyer with clutter-reducing closet, you'll find the living room which has great elongated windows on two faзades, a fireplace (the chimney has two flues which will allows for the addition of a stove or fireplace in the basement or even in the master bedroom), and a cathedral ceiling which opens to the mezzanine above.
- A bright dining room with built-in hutch space is open to the spacious kitchen with central island/lunch counter, plenty of counter workspace and storage.
- A convenient laundry closet and a half-bath with shower are also on this floor.
- Upstairs at the first landing, you find a particularly original bedroom which will surely please little ones with its closet that offers an access to their own 'secret' little room.
- Another smaller bedroom is on the second level as well as the master bedroom which could have bath access through the walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Go 3 feet narrower with house plan 21107DR (1,727 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 21910DR (1,965 sq. ft.).