About This Plan
- It's irresistible the way this house plan makes big promises and keeps them. It all begins with exterior charm, from towering pavilion affects, and pitched roofs to wonderfully elongated windows.
- A formal foyer gives guests plenty of time to prepare for the wonderland of charm. Main floor ceilings soar to 9' (13' in the family room) while the entry hall sweeps smoothly to the family room and fireplace, or directly to the kitchen with island.
- Tucked politely to the side of the kitchen, the dining room has access to the outdoors. Hugging close to the kitchen's opposite side is a laundry and shower room.
- A spectacular second level begins on the mezzanine, overlooking the downstairs family room. The master bedroom has a private passage through a great walk-in closet and into a luxurious full-sized bathroom.
- One of the secondary bedrooms, also with a walk-in closet, gets cozy with a loft-style sitting area. Bedroom #3 prizes a walk-in closet and a special window seat.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21985DR (1,877 sq. ft.)and house plan 21910DR (1,965 sq. ft.).
- See these related house plans - 21452DR, 21168DR, 21533DR and 21544DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,727 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 837 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Entry: 29 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 320 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick