Country Charm and Comfort
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Country charm and comfort are designed into every room of this Craftsman-style cottage.
- Topped by a transom, the front door opens to a two-story foyer with an imposing staircase. A large masonry fireplace in the living room radiates warmth that spreads into the foyer and the open dining room.
- Stretching across the back of the house is a family-friendly living area, comprising a kitchen, eating nook, family room and den. In the kitchen, the sink, refrigerator and cooktop island are arranged to create a triangular work pattern. The den and family room share a see-through gas fireplace.
- The laundry room is sited on the second floor, where most laundry is generated. In the master suite, French doors link the luxurious bath to the bedroom with its scissor-vaulted ceiling. Highlights of the bath include a large tiled shower and a whirlpool tub set beneath double windows. A two-compartment bath in the hall serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Related Plan: For a more Craftsman-like exterior, see house plan 69192AM.