Country Cottage with L-Shaped Rear Porch
About This Plan
- A tasteful clapboard and shingle exterior and a covered entry porch greet you to this attractive country cottage house plan. The home gives you 3 bedrooms upstairs and a possible guest room on the main floor.
- A home office is located just off the entry of the home. Walk towards the back and you are greeted by the open floor plan.
- The kitchen has a large island and a pantry by mud room in back.
- The living room is open to both the kitchen and dining rooms and has a gas fireplace on the far wall. A door takes you to the L-shaped back porch.
- Laundry is conveniently located upstairs as is a loft with built-in desk.
- Bedroom 3 and 4 are connected with a Jack and Jill bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate home plan with 765001TWN or get a matching 2-car garage with living space above with carriage house plan 765010TWN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,336 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,164 sq. ft.
- Deck: 45 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 445 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 10"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss