Craftsman Cottage House Plan with L-Shaped Porch in Back
About This Plan
- A tasteful clapboard and shingle exterior and a covered entry porch greet you to this attractive Craftsman cottage house plan. The home gives you 3 bedrooms upstairs and a possible guest room on the main floor.
- A home office is located just off the entry of the home. Walk towards the back and you are greeted by the open floor plan.
- The kitchen has a large island and a bar door slides open to reveal your pantry and mud room in back.
- The living room is open to both the kitchen and dining rooms and has a gas fireplace on the far wall.
- Laundry is conveniently located upstairs as is a loft with built-in desk.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 765023TWN and get a matching 2-car garage with living space above with carriage house plan 765010TWN.
Alternate 2nd Level Layout (included w/ plans)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,880 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 8"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss