Country Craftsman House Plan with 3-Car Garage with Great Space Above
5 - 8
About This Plan
- Charming exterior features enhance the curb appeal of this Country Craftsman house plan, complete with a stone trim and a 3-car garage.
- From the foyer, a dining room resides to the left with views into the adjacent lodge room. A total of three fireplaces add to the warm ambiance and create cozy spaces to entertain, while walls lined with windows maximize access to natural lighting.
- Culinary inspiration is renewed in this spacious kitchen; home to a large island, walk-in pantry, and 6-burner range.
- The master suite enjoys a vaulted ceiling, access to the rear covered porch, and a spa-like bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home each include a full bath, while the fourth bedroom can be found upstairs, along with an optional bonus room above the double garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with 2-car garages with house plans 25681GE, 25682GE. 25678GE and 25707GE.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Storage: 176 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 93' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 871 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"