Country Craftsman House Plan with First Floor Vaulted Master Suite
About This Plan
- Siding, stone and trim offer a variation of color and texture to this beautiful, two-level Craftsman country house plan with first floor vaulted master suite.
- A foyer with vaulted ceiling greets you as you enter, while the open concept floor plan offers a spacious living area. A gas fireplace, island with seating and a formal dining area are inviting amenities.
- The master bedroom enjoys a view to the rear yard, large walk-in closet, double bowl vanity, and separate tub and shower.
- Three additional bedrooms, two with large walk-in closets and a full basement complete this outstanding home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 621 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 287 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss