Country Craftsman with 2-Story Cathedral Ceiling
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan features a country Craftsman exterior with board and batten siding and thinset stone veneer.
- Inside, the home has an open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Cooking will be a breeze with a large island in the kitchen and spacious walk-in pantry to keep things organized.
- The large great room is warmed by a fireplace and has a 2-story cathedral ceiling.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor and has dual vanities and a roomy closet. The remaining bedrooms are upstairs and share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- In back, a covered deck with a fireplace makes a nice place to nestle in with your morning coffee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,062 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 650 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick