Country Details Brighten Compact Home Plan
About This Plan
- Abundant windows and two charming porches with decorative brackets are among the country-style details of this compact house plan. The large covered porch frames the sidelit front door.
- The living room has direct access to the large porch. The smaller front porch takes you to the dining room. A coat closet minimizes clutter.
- A peninsula counter with an eating bar separates the dining room from the U-shaped kitchen.
- Note the spacious bathroom (with laundry included) with spa tub and separate shower.
- The master has a walk-in closet and windows looking out back.
- Related Plans: Get a bigger home with house plan 22551DR (1,604 sq. ft.). For smaller versions with alternate layouts see house plans 2126DR (946 sq. ft.) and 21132DR (1,147 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,185 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss