Country Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Over Garage
About This Plan
- A two car side load garage creates an entry courtyard to this three bedroom Country farmhouse plan.
- Step into the home through an 8'-deep front porch and you are greeted to a vaulted open concept plan with views extending all the way through the home.
- Back to back fireplaces provides separation between the great room and dining room portions of the open space.
- The kitchen has a large island with double sink and dishwasher on one side and seating on the other. A spacious walk-in pantry gives you a tremendous amount of storage for food as well as pots and pans.
- In back, a giant covered porch gives you an outdoor living space.
- The master suite is on the right side of the home and has a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath. Two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath across the home.
- Stairs in the garage go to a bonus room that can be put to many uses.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 552 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 624 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 11"
- Depth: 107' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 791 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 8