Country Farmhouse with Wraparound Porch and Drive-under Parking
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan greets you with a country facade and a porch that wraps around the entire left side of the home. Two dormers sit above the porch and bring light into the vaulted interior. A board and batten exterior with stone trim adds to the country curb appeal.
- The front door takes you into the open floor plan where the kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner wood-burning fireplace and to the covered deck beyond.
- The main floor master has a five fixture bath, large walk-in closet with direct laundry access and access to the deck. At the top of the stairs, you are greeted with a loft that overlooks the family room below. Two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath.
- There is parking for 2 cars on the lower level and lots of flex space, including a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68505VR and 68820VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,543 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 823 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1019 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12