Country Home Plan with 3 Upstairs Bedrooms and a Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- The Country charm of this beautiful home is enhanced by the wrap-around front porch.
- A large foyer with walk-in coat closet keeps the cold air out of the main house.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and is large enough for a desk area so you can keep your eye on the kids doing their homework or keep an eye on dinner while you pay the bills.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper level with a large bathroom shared by all.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 21115DR (1,432 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 34' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 450 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss