About This Plan
- The entry foyer of this charming country home plan has a coat closet and sitting area. An abundance of windows brings light into the living areas.
- Once inside, the open family room, dining area and kitchen with a snack bar provides an atmosphere for gatherings with family and friends. The bathroom contains a laundry closet as well.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has a walk-in closet and close proximity to the large bath with a corner tub and separate shower.
- Access to the basement is from the garage.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21999DR (1,864 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate exterior with house plans 21466DR and 21732DR (in reverse).
- Remove the garage with these house plans: 21694DR, 2157DR, 21845DR, .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 148 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 330 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick