Country Home Plan with Full Wraparound Porch and Loft Overlooking Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- This 3 bed country house plan has a full wraparound porch and an exterior with an attractive blend of board and batten siding and stone and a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room is vaulted and has views on all three walls.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors and direct access to the laundry through the large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a loft at the top of the stairs has views to the great room below and two bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 68505VR and 68755VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 684 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 70 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,901 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick